Okay, so I'm a senior at NSU in Broken Arrow...I'll be graduating with a degree in Elementary Education. I say all of that to say this: I AM SO STRESSED OUT!!! I am usually a very organized person! The more I go through school the more of a NON-procrastinator I become. Which is a good thing...but I'm like freaking out this semester! There is so much crap i have to know and do. I am taking a ton of classes and I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize, but it's hard. I love what I'm doing, its just a lot. There are so many lesson plans and projects and blah blah blah....plus on top of that I'm doing an internship in a 2nd grade classroom. I love the kids and I think I'm going to enjoy my time at that school. BUT! It's not just a thing I can enjoy...there are many assignments that I'm required to do for that internship, in addition to all of the work in all my other classes...O.M.G. Okay, I'm finished for now :)
Have you ever had a time when you've been extremely stressed and had to come up with a way to deal with it all? If so, please lend your advice!! I'd love some!
No comments:
Post a Comment